1 - 4 oz portion pack of Franklin's Gourmet Organic Popcorn
1 cup of freeze dried strawberries
3 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar
1. Process half of the strawberries and the confectioner's sugar in a food processor until powdery.
2. Cut open the coconut oil portion of your portion pack and reserve about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the coconut oil.
3. Use the rest of the oil and follow the instructions on the back of your 4 oz portion pack of corn and make your popcorn in your machine or on the stove top with your Franklin's Whirley Pop.
3. Melt the oil in the microwave and slowly drizzle over your popcorn right as it finishes popping in your Whirley Pop while turning the crank to mix. Stir in your strawberry sugar mixture and the additional half a cup of berries
4. Empty the contents of your Whirley Pop into a bowl and serve immediately.