About 7 graham crackers
One 2 oz pack of popped Franklin's Organic Popping Corn
1 Cup mini marshmallows (plain or a specialty flavor)
Cinnamon powder or cacao powder
1. Spread your popped popcorn in a large baking pan evenly.
2. Crush your graham crackers into smaller chunks and sprinkle the pieces over all the popcorn.
3. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the popcorn evenly. Use either plain marshmallows or choose a specialty flavor such as cinnamon, chocolate, or strawberry for extra flavor.
4. Cover the baking pan with tin foil and place in the oven at 375 degrees F until the marshmallows are golden brown and slightly melted. Check it often to prevent accidental burning or over-cooking.
5. Remove your popcorn from the oven and drizzle chocolate syrup over the mixture according to taste.
6. For extra flavor, lightly dust either cinnamon or cacao powder over the popcorn before serving. This gives the popcorn subtle but enjoyable flavor. If you serve the s'mores popcorn "plain," set shakers of cinnamon or cacao out for your guests to use as they wish.
Whether serving this treat for a cozy movie night or at your next party, this popcorn treat is a sweet alternative to plain popcorn. Serve your popcorn creation with a warm drink create an extra "cozy" feel.