1 cup chopped pepperoni
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3/4 cup Franklin's Popcorn Organic Popcorn
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large pot.
2. Cook chopped pepperoni in vegetable oil until crisp.
3. Drain cooked pepperoni on paper towels but reserve the drippings in the pot.
4. Pop the Franklin's Popcorn kernels in the pepperoni drippings.
5. Toss the freshly popped Franklin's Popcorn with the pepperoni, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, olive oil, granulated garlic, and dried oreganoSeason with salt and pepper to taste.
Possible Substitutions and Additions
For a lower calorie version of Perfect Pepperoni Pizza Popcorn, substitute in turkey pepperoni and low-fat or 2% mozzarella and Parmesan.
For a spicier version of Perfect Pepperoni Pizza Popcorn, add crushed red pepper flakes.
Many people enjoy their pizza with ranch. This flavor can easily be achieved by adding 1 teaspoon of your preferred dry ranch dressing mix while tossing the popcorn.