1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
1⁄2 cup granulated white sugar
1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 4 oz portion pack of Franklin's Gourmet Organic Popcorn
1. In a small sauce pan, melt together corn syrup and sugar over medium heat. Stir frequently.
2. Add peanut butter to the syrup and sugar mixture and melt. Be careful not to boil mixture as the peanut butter will burn. Continue stirring frequently.
3. Remove sauce pan from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
4. Pop up your popcorn according to the instructions on the back of your portion pack in a Franklin's Whirley Pop Popcorn Machine. Use about half the provided popcorn salt (the peanut butter adds the rest of your salt).
4. Pour mixture over Franklin's Popcorn and mix gently until popcorn is evenly coated.
5. Cool and enjoy!
**Store in an air tight container for maximum freshness. Though it is doubtful that there will be anything leftover.
Substitute crunchy peanut butter for the creamy peanut butter for extra crunchy element!
Substitute maple syrup for the light corn syrup for a slightly different, yet still delicious, taste.
Add your favorite chocolate or peanut butter candies to the Perfectly Pleasing Peanut Butter Popcorn for some extra pizzazz.
Perfectly Pleasing Peanut Butter Popcorn is the snack you won't want to put down. This popcorn recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if you have a big enough bowl, so feel free to make a big batch to satisfy your snacking needs.